1. I made an appointment with an RE....again. A different one this time, so we'll see how it goes. I'm mostly going to use him to get what I want. :) My Napro doc wants ultrasounds, etc and hopefully he'll deliver. We'll see.
2. I filled out an application to volunteer at our local hospital. I love seeing all these posts on RR, but it breaks my heart that I can't do more. So I'm going to help where I can. The hospital is where I will start. I requested infants/toddlers, but will do anything they need of course :)
3. I can't believe Easter is almost here! I would love to say I'm glad to be without Face.book...and I am to a degree, but boy I miss it!! I feel like I'm missing out on lots of news. I love watching kids I used to babysit grow up and start their own life, with their own spouses and babies. I feel so left out :(
4. I'm headed to my parents this weekend. Gonna spend the week in the country. My husband says its almost as good as camping! ha ha ha
5. I have to go to a birthday part for a 5 year old boy on Sunday. Any gift ideas?!
6. I've taken the gluten free plunge again. I did it for a few months last year and quit. I'm back on the bandwagon not only because I hope it helps my IF, but I'm also hoping it helps me lose some weight. I'm stuck in my weight loss big time. Even gained a little....shhhh don't tell my doctor!
7. And because I LOVE this picture....here's an updated picture of my (step)grandson. He is 6.5 months old now!