2. Being a college FRESHMAN at the age of 33 sucks!!
3. The general counsel of my company is trying to talk me into going to law school. He is from Europe and their law school is handled different than ours. I believe our bachelors degree (4 years) is the equivalent of a law degree. I told him, that if I decide to go to law school its a long ways off. Lets face it, its going to take a while to get my BS in chemistry, then go to law school! I'll be 40 AT THE EARLIEST by the time I'm done. The ultimate goal for me is to take over as intel.lectual pro.perty counsel.
4. I scored four tickets to the Jags v. Patriots football game two days before Christmas. Me, DH and my parents are going. We even have club seats. Oh Tom Brady, you are soo pretty!
5. I am on CD5 right now. I am being a very very bad patient and taking Letrozole on my own without ultrasound monitoring or anything. We've been doing this for about 6 months, I know how it goes. On CD12 I'll have a follicle on each ovary, take a trigger shot and still NOT be pregnant. That's been the process since we started this adventure.
5. The little tiny 1A high school in the county next to the one I grew up in is going to the state championship (Football). Its great....Easton Corbin (the country singer) graduated from this high school and has wished them good luck. AND some red.neck from Duck Dynasty put out a video. I think its great for this little one redlight town. Goo Tigers! (you have no idea how hard it is to say that!! i will forever be an Indian!)
6. My stepson's "baby momma" unfriended on FB and kindly asked that I remove all pictures of "their" son off FB. **eye roll** She sent me a FB message telling me my stepson needed to use the upgrade on his cell phone because he needed a reliable one "you know, for Brax.ton". I told my DH to take care of it. The boys know they are being booted off the cell phone contract in a few months. I've been paying their cell phone bills since they were about 12, they are now 19 and 20. Its time to grow up boys. Apparently, I did not jump high enough to suit her majesty the baby momma, so she unfriended me on FB. Two words - grow up. Arrgghh!
7. Baby fever is still raging over here. In my head I'm hoping as soon as I start school and "move on" we'll get pregnant. Now I know its never going to work, but after 5 years of BFNs one can always hope. You know how people have told all of us "it will happen when you're not ready". I'm going to put that to the test. I'll let you know if it works.