Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Yuck!

I went to the doctor today thinking I had a UTI, I don't, I have a yeast infection.  I don't think I've ever had a yeast infection in my entire life.  A whole 32 years!  Two week of Biaxin did me in!  She asked me if I had any yeasty discharge, I don't think I have.

It got me thinking though, would a yeast infection mess with your mucus?  Also, does it make sex painful?  Can you even have sex with a yeast infection?  Does it get passed to your DH?

She put me on two weeks of Diflucan and told me to find a probiotic.

Fun times!!!

2 comments:

  1. I believe the answer is yes on all counts...you should see if your DH can get a script for Diflucan too, so he doesn't just pass it right back to you. Dr. H had me do that a couple of times b/c I had some unusual uterine yeast cultures after surgery. Hope that Diflucan works fast for ya! Those infections are no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diflucan works so well. I hope that it does the trick!

    ReplyDelete