Today is my husband's 41st birthday. He is such a party pooper. He HATES birthdays! So I gave him free reign. I told him to decide what he wanted to do, where to go to dinner everything!
He has this addiction...it's call Ma.fia Wa.rs on Face.book. He loves it. So instead of getting something great that he could use, or eat or do anything else with...he wants to spend money to play a computer game. Call me a girl...but STUPID! :)
Oh well...his birthday.
So in honor of The Bubba...here's a list (i've seen it on other blogs).
1. He is hilarious!!! A complete disaster. He can crack me up like none other and I love that.
2. He's a good daddy. Even though I dragged him 2200 miles away from his kids...I know that he loves them, and most of all, they know it too.
3. He takes care of me. After my ACL/MCL (knee) surgery, I was out of commission for weeks. He made me breakfast, made me take my pain pills (on time) and was just amazing! I hope if anything ever happens to him, I can take care of him the way he took care of me. I know I'll be completely spoiled when (if) I get pregnant. OOOHHH bring it on!!
4. He's a big baby. Not a whiner...just emotional. He can make me feel loved like no one else can. He cries at the movies (and lies about it later...of course!!) HAHA!
5. He's faithful. He loves God and his Church. Someone has to keep me in check :)
6. He HAS BABY FEVER!!!! Worse than I do I think. He wants a little girl soooo bad. He OOHS and AAHHS at all babies. It's soo cute.
7. He has road rage. HA!
8. He loves his family. He had a great-grandmother who he spent A LOT of time with as a little boy. The way he talks about her, oh he loved that woman. He talks about her with such reverence.
OK...so I came up with 8. That's OK right?
I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July!!