Monday, December 27, 2010

Thank You!

We are home, finally! My husband had a hard time in recovery so they kept us a little while longer than we expected. They gave us the option of staying the night, but we both wanted to come home.

The surgery went well. We both had hiatal hernias, DH's worse than mine.

We are both pretty sore, but not too bad. The gas they pump into your body is the worst. I have never had abdominal surgery before, so I had no idea what it felt like. I now have much sympathy for all the girls that have had to have laps.

Thank you for your prayers, I felt them.

3 comments:

  1. I was praying! So glad you're all done, and ready to heal up (and get pregnant!!!... oops, did I say that??!)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are doing well and back home!

    ReplyDelete