Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Kids!!!

Well we dodged a bullet. My stepson's girlfriend is NOT pregnant! According to a blood test performed by the doctor. It's all very emotional. I am very happy she's not pregnant, but hate all the drama. These are the times I feel soo guilty for making my husband move to Florida. The distance makes everything so much more difficult. It's all very confusing. I guess that is what you have to expect when getting important information like this from a 17 year old kid. Apparently, he and his girlfriend have been having problems, and I can only guess this was her attempt to keep him, or some crazy thing that teenagers do to each other.

*****

Surgery update: I'm feeling pretty darn good. Still sore. I haven't eaten any real food (unless you consider Jell-O real food) since Friday, the 24th. And I'm not hungry at all. I want to be, but it ain't happening. Water and broth make my belly hurt, I couldn't imagine real food.

Thanks for all the prayers!

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that she is not pregnant.... whew....

    Glad you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! What a relief. Glad to hear you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that IS good news. Bummer on the drama though...yikes. Speedy recovery! I'll bet you're looking forward to a skinnier 2011! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete