Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas and Prayer Buddy

Merry Christmas!!! I am happy to be home with my family. All of my sisters and their respective significant others are coming today. We'll have a house full, but it will be fun! This Advent season went by incredibly fast for me. I can't believe Christmas is here already! I love Christmas and the way it brings families together. The good times and memories, and not to mention the good food.

I had the pleasure of praying for Angela. I had been reading her blog for a while (but a very bad commenter). I prayed for the return of the elusive, missed placed CDs. I would like to take credit for her finding them, because I prayed one day and miraciously they were found the next, but I cannot. It was a miracle! HA!

Angela, I was so happy when you found out you were pregnant, so of course I prayed for the little one growing in your womb. I asked your little Mary Grace in heaven to watch over her mommy, daddy and big sister, but especially her little brother.

God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment