So...I'm finally falling in line with the Friday afternoon Quick Takes. It's my first, so bear with me.
1. I've had nothing to blog about. Sorry! :) I know, I know, you SOOOO want to keep reading!!!
2. My husband is doing crazy well! I'm so impressed. He almost has full range of motion back after his knee surgery last week. He's also doing things he's not supposed to...stubborn ass man!! God knows I love him though!!
3. Can I just say I HATE HATE HATE looking for a place?!?! We're just looking for an apartment right now. We have been living in an Extended Stay for TOO LONG! It's so discouraging. With the hubby's record, it's hard to find a decent place. It's amazing how what you did so many years ago can keep haunting you and everyone around you. Oh well, we keep on keeping on. What choice do we have, KWIM?
4. I've lost 7 more pounds in the last week or so. My RE's nurse gave me a 10 pound goal for the month of August. I think I'll make it. No carb is HARD, but I feel SO MUCH BETTER! I can't believe it. I don't feel sluggish (well sometimes my sugar gets a little low), more energy, not so much brain fog. Today was a cheat day and I feel like I'm dragging ass!! I can't wait for the day to end so I can go home and lay down. I hate that.
5. I feel SOO MUCH BETTER now that I'm back on my Synthroid. I'm human again. I still HATE getting up in the mornings, but I've been like that since I was a kid. I don't think I can blame it on anything, other than I love to sleep.
6. I'm so excited about the prayer buddy reveal this weekend, I'm pissing my pants in excitement! HA!
7. There are some really great things happening with adoptions and BFP news lately!! There are also a couple of not so great things. Some miscarriages and an adoption that didn't happen (and those are the only ones I know of). Please know I pray for you. All of you, the good and bad. I can't believe how emotional it all is. You wouldn't think reading a blog would make you feel like you know someone, but it does. I cry when reading about losing babies, both biological and adopted. It's truly heartbreaking. And I cry some more when the long elusive BFPs are announced. It's amazing, really. God bless you all!