Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I promise I haven't abandoned you....

I'm still here! I've tried to step back for a while...although I still read blogs almost everyday. I'm really trying not to dwell on my own infertility. I have hope and just KNOW one day I'll be pregnant, but the waiting is difficult (as many of you know). I'm P+9 today and I feel NORMAL!!!! Usually by now I want to kill everyone and myself! My poor husband doesn't stand a chance during PMS time....but not this month!!! I heart HCG! Its my miracle drug. I would like to hope that the first medicated cycle out of the gate will be our month, but come on, who am I kidding! It never works that way. A girl can dream right?!?!?! My step-grandson is due in 4 weeks. The closer it gets the harder it gets. The more the mom starts complaining on Face.book, and I just want to yell at her "DO YOU KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE!?!?!?!" The more we talk to my step-son, the more it sounds like she WANTED to get pregnant. He was apparently bamboozeled, but they're teenagers, so who really knows. They just don't get it. Sometimes life is not fair!

7 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you! I understand needing a break. Glad the HCG is working for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you! So sorry about being slammed by your step grandson's girlfriend. That has got to be so hard. Hoping this cycle is the one for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been going back and forth about whether or not I want to try hCG again this cycle (I did it YEARS ago) for PMS... after reading this, I'm sold :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great to hear from you! I heart HCG too, I love the stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TCIE you should definitely do it!! Its a miracle worker!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear from you. Love your attitude. So glad HCG is working for you! Better living through chemistry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh, I'm so sorry you have to read/hear those comments from your step-son's girlfriend. What a slap in the face! Do they know what a tough time you're having? I didn't know if a mention of it would help ... although you've probably thought of that. I pray for you especially, as I just can't imagine how hurt you are over this situation.
    I hope that the HCG will get your body into gear ... and I love to hear that you're not PMS-ing big time. :) I'm sure the hubby is enjoying the new you!

    ReplyDelete