Friday, March 18, 2011
7 Quick Takes
1. I spoke to my Creighton instructor yesterday and LOVE her! She's about an hour and a half away, but more friendlier than the two I spoke to in my city. I'm excited to start working with her. She is sending everything by mail for "introductory" session. YAY!!!
2. My husband is still freaking out about me going to NYC by myself on Sunday. I'm trying to convince him I will be fine (which I WILL). Poor hubby!
3. I found a NaPro doctor about 3 hours from here (there are 2 in Jax, but one is only for Naval personnel and the other hasn't come highly recommended). I heard it takes a while to get into see her. Can I call and get on the schedule now for 2-3 months away, so I can have 2 months of charts, or do I have to wait? Any ideas?
4. I finally feel like we are making progress in everything. Life, TTC, work, everything feels like its going much better. At the IF Group, they threw out some stat that if you practice NFP or Creighton, the rate of divorce drops from the usual 50% to something like 10% or 20%. Pretty significant!
5. I have posted everyday for 3 days now. That could be a record!! WHOO HOO!!
6. I am going to be in Bethesda, MA in April for a conference. My hubby is coming with me. Can anyone recommend some fun stuff for him to do? (I know there are a lot of bloggers in the DC area.) Anyone want to have dinner?!
7. I'm out of ideas. 7 is just too many. OH wait I have one. My 7 year anniversary was March 6. It feels like forever and not in a bad way!