Sunday, September 12, 2010

I need a change...

I need a change. I'm not exactly sure what it is. Maybe its the hormones fromthe start of a new cycle. CD 1 was yesterday. Maybe I'm just bored. I feel antsy. Unease and unrest. I'm not sure why?

It could be I haven't been to mass in forever. It could be that I feel like I live a very BORING life. We have no friends in Jacksonville, maybe that's it. I feel like I'm waiting for my life to start and I hate it. I'm not sure why I just don't start whatever it is I'm waiting for.

I feel like I have no destination. We are not trying to get pregnant right now...maybe I've lost my identity? I asked my husband today "since we're not TTC, should I get on drugs (antidepressants)?" He asked me why. The only reason I could give him is, I guess I need a pick me up? I just feel BLAH and I HATE IT!

I just want more, but I have everything I need. Everything I want? NO. We don't own a house, but we have a roof over our heads. We need to buy a newer car, but the one we have works. I need to learn how to be happy with what I have and my life the way it is...or quit bitching about it and do something.

Any suggestions? Am I the only one who feels this way?

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I will take the fireballs, but I think if you get your mass-going back on track, so much will fall into place! Confession first, then back to the Eucharist and don't miss a Sunday! (Sorry, I'm a former RCIA teacher and it just all comes back to me, ha ha!)

    Praying for you, sweets!

    ReplyDelete